We offer home and domestic design and styling services whether you plan to sell or stay in your property. ‘Home staging’ is a major element of successful property marketing in the United States and we are seeing a growing interest in property styling in the UK, particularly in response to the current severe housing market. House buyers are now very choosy about what they will pay for when looking to move, so vendors must ensure their home interiors really stand out in internal photographs, when sales particulars are viewed on the web or sent to potential purchasers.
To maximise your home’s appeal we recommend that our services are employed prior to inviting Estate Agents to value your home, since by making certain changes we suggest, higher valuations and improved sales figures are achieved. Despite the current difficult market conditions for vendors, two properties we have styled have sold in under a fortnight.
Give your home the ‘wow factor’ without the costly intervention of house doctors. We work with clients’ own furniture, colour preferences and wall coverings wherever possible, to avoid unnecessary extra re-decorating prior to selling your home. We use a variety of suppliers to source home furnishings, bed linen and accessories as economically as we can. These items will be invoiced to you separately from the time spent styling your property.
Jonquil Brooks will style your property as she is a qualified designer (BA Hons) with experience of designing interiors and refurbishing properties to sell and to live in. Our Property Styling Services include:
- Property styling/room makeovers, including de-cluttering and home staging to improve the presentation of your home, providing enhancement, redesigning, transformation and stylish accessories and dressing for your home to SELL!
- Colour consultancy and advice on your home’s colour schemes whether you stay or sell;
- Design development ideas if a full interior design service is required after you have moved;
- Advice and sourcing of soft furnishing for your home from a range of reputable suppliers;
- Interior space and furniture layout planning whether you stay or sell;
- A ‘Hire a painting service’, to your enhance your home, see our Brooks Art Fine Art section on this website;
- Comfortable and easy to maintain transformation to STAY in your home.
Please be advised that Brooks Art operates on site property styling services currently only within the geographical area of North Somerset, City of Bristol, North Wiltshire, Swindon and Gloucestershire in the UK.
Are you still interested? This is what to do to have your property styled by a Brooks Art stylist.
- Contact us by email on email@example.com to arrange for us to visit you at your home.
- Please inform us at this stage if you are selling the property or staying in your home, what you are expecting and your timescales for completion. We aim to help prepare your home for sale as quickly as is possible, so that your estate agent can take high quality internal photographs and begin marketing your home in a short timescale to maximize viewings.
- After you contact us we visit your home for an initial consultation lasting up to one and a half hours on site to clarify your precise requirements, this is followed by a short written report on our recommendations to enhance your home. The initial consultation and written report costs £90.00. An initial part payment by cheque or postal order of £45.00 is required in advance when you book the initial appointment, the remainder is payable when we visit your home for the initial consultation.
- We will deduct £30.00 from your final invoice when you appoint us to undertake the property styling itself.
- Following the initial consultation and report we can provide property styling at the following rates paid in advance:
Half day property styling £100.00
Full day property styling £190.00
Half day property de-cluttering £100.00
Full day property de-cluttering £190.00
- We regret that we do not accept debit or credit card payments at this stage, though we plan to introduce such payment methods in due course.
- We can also refer you to separate Deep Cleaning Services, though we do not offer cleaning through Brooksart currently.
- We will source and purchase home accessories, ready-made curtains, bed linen and soft furnishings, to a given budget by agreement with you. If you require it we can hire furniture from another supplier for your home. These items will be invoiced to you separately and are additional to the rates given at item 5 above.
- Following de-cluttering you may need to locate a storage facility for items you are keeping.
- If you are an estate agent please contact us by email for our client referral bonus rates.